Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Adventure




Yesterday we went riding the county. I've not seen much of the rural areas, and Matt only sees them at night. So we figured it would be fun to take a Sunday drive..on Thursday.. But we went to Hardin Bridge and took pictures. They are going to tear the bridge down soon, and I've never been so off we went. Matt played around with his camera and Teddy sniffed around while I just watched. It was hot, but not too bad. Just muggy really. The joys of Georgia.
Tonight we are going to meet Dano & Kim for dinner in Canton. I can't wait!! I miss them like crazy.
Oh. I got new tires. Yay. =] Now, I'm going to take a nap. I've been up since 5!! Ugh. Sorry this was short, I really just wanted to put up the pictures.


"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment