Sunday, August 2, 2009




So far I haven't done very well on updating this blog regularly. Didn't take very long did it!

It is now August, and I cannot believe that Matt & I were married a year ago this month. It seems like only yesterday we were running around like crazy trying to get all the last minute details together. Now, here we are in our own home with Teddy, a new car, great careers, and a love stronger than anything. I would have never imagined this is where I would be when I turned 22. I couldn't ask for anything more. I enjoy every minute of our time together. We can get up at any hour of the night & decide to go where ever we want. We remind ourselves daily that it won't be like this for long. One day we will have little Mattie/Amandas running around & our 3am adventures will cease. On the road anyways..we will have new adventures with children! But that day will someday bless us..for now, I will continue to enjoy the precious time with my husband.

Last week we had to take a trip to Rome, Ga to get Matt's patrol car worked on. Later that evening we were meeting Wes & Tina for dinner in Rockmart. While we were waiting for dinner time, we went to a nearby park and enjoyed the nice weather underneath a few walnut trees. We took lots of pictures..everything from tree trunks to a Coca Cola painting. The only thing we had to worry about were ants. We always manage to find the ant hills, no matter where we are. But we had a very relaxing afternoon together. Then we shared a delicious steak at The Frontier Restaurant in Rockmart. Later that night we went to Calhoun to visit Tracy & Stephanie. We watched Madea Goes To Jail and I took pictures of her cat, Racket. We got home finally around 5am.
Well it is time for work.. hopefully I will get to another post tomorrow or Tuesday.

I love & miss all of my family & friends..
Amanda

"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment