Sunday, October 4, 2009

An update is way past due... Sorry!!!

Mattie & Amanda's Chicken Salad

Yield : 2 (2 sammiches)



3 pcs KFC grilled chicken (Thighs) pulled apart

2 lg hard boiled eggs, chopped

1/4 cup blue plate mayo

lawrys seasoning salt to taste

garlic, salt & pepper to taste



---Mix em all up in a bowl, and chow down!! Chill if you want..but it's great either way.



Me & Mattie just came up with this on our own, and it was SOOOO GOOD!!!! We are proud of our skills. =]



******************************************************



So Friday I had my 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. YOUCH!! So the past almost 48 hours I have been out of it and in some pretty serious pain. But thanks to my wonderful husband, pain killers and sleep, I am slowly making progress. I have gone through 3 pints of KFC mashed potatoes and I don't think I will ever eat them again after this week. Lol.



This is a very short post tonight.. I will probably make up another one this week. I don't have to work until next weekend. So I will have lots of time. =] But now I am tired. I took my meds a while ago and now I am super tired.



If you decide to try our Chicken Salad, let me know how you like it!!



We love & miss all of yall.

"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment