Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stormy Weather & Venting




So. It's another stormy afternoon in Georgia. I had to sprint downstairs to let Teddy in, and just as I got him in the bottom fell out & it started raining really hard!




This next very long paragraph is pretty much just a chance for me to vent. I've got soome stuff I need to say. Here we go. =]




I cannot for the life of me figure out why some people can't live up to their obligations. There are certain things in life that you need to take responsibility for. For example, YOUR CHILDREN. With life comes duties. And with duties, comes responsibility. If you can't man up & take responsibilty for you actions, or lack there of, do NOT go blaming other people. And most of all, do not try to bring others down with you. It's no one's fault but your own. Sorry 'bout your luck! Maybe you should have thought things through a little bit. I mean what was gonna happen?? You can't bring in new 'people' to live with your family. And how could you not know that things were final?? I know court systems are ALL ABOUT some paperwork. Paperwork = Signatures. Lots of them. So, pretty much I was just fed a bunch of crap. Grow up, do what you should have done for the last almost 10 years, and move on. The sooner, the better. We don't need you..we have better people in our lives and we have made it JUST FINE with nothing from you. Not so much as even a birthday card, showing up for my wedding, graduations, Christmas presents, NOTHING. And you know what?? I think we are better because you are not in our lives to make us miserable. I love my family the way it is now. We have stuck together through thick & thin, and we will always be close because of it. Yeah, we could have had nicer things, or lived in nicer places.. but I don't care. I was raised by a wonderful woman who taught us good morals & taught us how to do things for ourselves & not to depend on others to do things for us. She also taught us the most important lesson. Love. No matter what happened, our little family always came first. Then the day finally came when our family grew. We had a real DAD. Someone who was kind & loving, would do fun things with us..not for his own benefit, but to make us happy. Someone who would get up at any hour of the night to help us. And someone who has a wonderful family that took us into their hearts and have never let us down. They don't expect anything in return, just that we respect & love them as well. No thank you cards, or pay-backs..Nothing. Just love. I don't know what more we could ask for!! I am very happy with the way my life has gone..and it all started getting better in the summer of 2000.




Sorry if I bored yall with that mess. I just had to get it off my chest. Love yall.. be careful.. it's raining outside.




"Never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

1 comment:

  1. I feel you babe! I know it hard i'm right there with you! You dont want to be mad but you are and you dont know why! It sucks, you just want to not care like the seem not to!

    ReplyDelete