Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just Starting To Blog

Hey to all our family & friends! I finally decided to get into the blog stuff. Hopefully I can keep up with it!! Matt & I are FINALLY settled in our new home!! It actually looks like civilized people live here now. Not just clutter bugs!! I am so happy with the house too. Now that everything is going the way it is supposed to, it is a lot less stressful! The first week, I was about to go crazy!! There was SO much stuff to do, and it seemed like everytime something was repaired, another thing broke. Awful. But we are slowly but surely getting everything put away and organized. We plan to have everyone over soon!!
Work is going great too. Matt is back to work at night on patrol. No more desk duty!! So, we are both on the same schedule once again. I couldn't be happier. It was so depressing when he was on light duty. We would pass each other going to & from work most days! You never know how much you love someone until you o from spending EVERY day with them, to almost no time with them. It was rough!! But everything is fine now. He is back to stopping cars & finding the bad guys. My side of the radio is going good too. The girls I work with are the best teammates ever! We have our ups & downs, but overall we have fun together. I have been working 911 over 2 years now. I love the work too! It's always something new. Never the same day twice! Yeah, we take some sad or upsetting calls. But the ones that are positive, or even change someones life for the better make everybad call seem worth the while. I love it.

For those of you that haven't met Teddy yet, he is our new baby. He is of the Papillon breed and is a little over a year old. He is the best dog I've had since Bandit was in our lives! Teddy is well behaved, spoiled, house trained, sweet and small! What more could we ask for?? He is beautiful too! Emma likes him..she calls him "Tey Bear". He runs from her, but I'm not too sure I blame him!! She can be pretty wild!! We got Teddy from a friend from work. They were moving and couldn't keep him so we decided to bring him into our home. My family came over this past Sunday. They helped us put the living room together. Some enjoyed it more than others! Jason and Austin helped some and then resorted to playing old school Nintendo games on our Wii. Emma played with "Tey Bear" and then got tired and decided to watch Calliou on TV. It is one of her favorite shows Mom says. It was nice having them over. We don't get to see them much anymore now that they live so far away! I keep telling Mom that they should move to Adairsville too. Maybe one day she will give in! =]

I am off to bed now! I should have been asleep a long time ago, but this is kind of addicting. And the pictures were giving me a hard time. Hope it turns out okay!! Love all of yall. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment